Secrets of the Data-Driven Fund Manager

  • allocated 60% of our investable capital to Seed Investments and any follow-ons resulting from those investments (remaining 40% to Series A investments).
  • initial investment based on a 10% Entry Ownership (implying a check size of $1.32mm)
  • follow-on strategy to participate until Series A with an investment of $763k to maintain 10% ownership

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Kauffman Fellows

Kauffman Fellows

Kauffman Fellows is the world’s premier venture education program with the largest and most connected network of VC investors.